My Guide Website?
Golden Circle 4X4 Private Tour - 3 to 4 Passengers1 Reviews
Enjoy an unforgettable adventure with your friends or family, on our Private/Personalized Golden Circle Plus tour, the must see attraction in Iceland.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Reykjavik: Golden Circle Full-Day Tour with Kerid Crater
- Iceland: Landmannalaugar Guided Hiking Experience
- Reykjavik: Sky Lagoon Entrance Pass With 7-Step Spa Ritual
- Reykjavik: Snaefellsnes Peninsula and Kirkjufell Day Trip
- Reykjavik: Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon Full-Day Guided Trip
- Discover Gullfoss/Hjálparfoss/Faxafoss - The amazing waterfalls
- Visit Geysir- Skálholt Church- Kerid volcanic crater - Thingvellir National Park
- Comfort: spacious, modern vehicle equiped with AC, Wi-Fi, USB
- Private-Flexible start/end time, detours, You decide time spent at attractions
- After the booking, please contact us if you have different preferred start time.
DescriptionGolden Circle Plus: If you are looking for an unforgettable adventure for your friends and family. Join our private and personalized Golden Circle tour, a 300km circular route with breathtaking natural wonders, waterfalls, geothermal phenomena, and cultural landmarks. - Gullfoss Waterfall: On our journey we will visit Gullfoss Waterfall, a majestic two-tiered cascade that will take your breath away. Marvel at the sheer power as the Hvítá River plummets 31 meters into a rugged canyon in two stages, creating a mesmerizing display of nature’s force. Don’t forget your raincoat, as you might get wet from the spray! - Geysir Geothermal Area: Also, we venture to the Geysir Geothermal Area, where you’ll closely witness the remarkable Strokkur geyser in action. Experience the anticipation as it erupts, shooting hot water sometimes up to 30 meters in the air. Immerse yourself in the geothermal wonders of this unique landscape, where bubbling mud pools and vibrant colors paint a surreal backdrop. - Þingvellir National Park: Our journey continues to Thingvellir National Park, this is the only Unesco World Heritage site on the Icelandic mainland, where the world’s oldest existing parliament first met in 930 AD. You will also see the amazing geology of the park, where the tectonic plates of Eurasia and North America drift apart. These are the most popular of the main attractions of our Golden Circle tour, but there are more to discover along the way, such as Skálholt historical church, Kerid crater, Hjálparfoss waterfall, Faxi waterfall, and more. And for those seeking even more adventure, we offer the option to add one or two destinations along the mesmerizing Golden Circle. Gullfoss, Thingvellir National Park, Geysir included. Optional stops: Hjálparfoss, Faxafoss, Skálholt Church, Kerid volcanic crater, upon customer request. Why should you book with us!!!!!! - Flexibility: You can customize your itinerary according to your interests. You can decide how long to spend at each attraction, what activities to do, and what detours to take. You also have the option of adding 1 to 2 additional stops to your trip. You can also start and end your tour at any time that suits you. - If you wish, we can stop for coffee or refreshments along the way, and we can arrange lunch and dinner stops at your convenience. - Comfort: Relax and enjoy, let our driver guide safely navigate Iceland’s unpredictable and challenging weather for you. You'll travel in a spacious, modern vehicle equipped with heating, air conditioning, Wi-Fi, Usb chargers and plenty of room for your luggage and souvenirs. Our vehicles seats up to 8 passengers, but it's most comfortable for 7. - Privacy: You will have the tour guide and the vehicle all to yourself. You will not have to share with other tourists or wait for them. You will also have more freedom to take photos and videos without time stress. Pickup and Drop-off from your accommodation (In the Capital Area or Keflavik Area).
IncludesThe price per trip - up to 3 to 4 passengers included. Our vehicle accommodates a maximum of 4 passengers; however, it is optimally comfortable for 3 passengers. Child Seats (if requested). Pickup and Drop-off from your accommodation (in the Capital Area or Keflavik Area). Free Wi-Fi. Professional Local Guidance. Taxes and Fees. And more fun …
- The tour involves a moderate amount of walking. Kindly be prepared for this aspect. Important: Please be aware that, according to the Icelandic law, all children below 135 cm in height will require a child seat. Kindly leave a note in your booking if you have any child or children under 135 cm tall. The seats are free and included in the price.