My Guide Website?
Reykjavik: Keflavik Private Airport Transfer222 Reviews
Avoid the long lines for taxis or the discomfort of crowded buses on arrival or departure from Keflavik Airport and pre-book a private transfer from or to hotels in Reykjavik city center.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take the worry out of your transportation needs between Reykjavik and the airport
- Get a meet and greet in the Arrivals Hall for transfers from Keflavik Airport
- Travel in comfort and privacy in an air-conditioned vehicle
DescriptionTake the worry out of your arrival or departure from Keflavik Airport and pre-book a private transfer from or to your hotel in Reykjavik city center. Start or end your trip to Iceland stress free, and avoid the need to travel by public transportation with heavy bags. Get a meet and greet at the airport from a driver who will take you directly to your accommodation without the need for additional stops along the way, unless requested by you. Relax in comfort on the smooth journey by private air-conditioned vehicle, whether you are traveling to or from the airport. Avail of an efficient service, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year for your convenience.
IncludesPickup and drop-off 1-way transfer Transportation by private vehicle with driver Wi-Fi Driver will wait 45-minutes maximum for arrival transfers Driver will wait 15-minutes maximum at accommodation for departure transfers
- The duration of the transfers is approximate and will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excess luggage (surfboards, golf clubs, bikes etc.) may have certain restrictions. Please inquire with the local operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Infants must be transported in a suitable child restraint, which can be organized prior to pickup
- For departure transfers, it is recommended that you arrive at the airport at least 2 hours before your flight