From Reykjavik: Golden Circle and Blue Lagoon Private Tour
Explore Iceland’s Golden Circle and the Blue Lagoon thermal baths on a private 12-hour tour from Reykjavik.
- Take a private tour through Iceland's Golden Circle from Reykjavik
- Admire top natural attractions including Geysir, Strokkur, and Gullfoss waterfall
- Enjoy premium entry to the Blue Lagoon for a swim and some light pampering
DescriptionExplore Iceland’s Golden Circle and the Thingvelir National Park on a private 12-hour tour from Reykjavik. Start with pickup from Reykjavik and follow the Golden Circle route through UNESCO World Heritage–listed Thingvelir National Park with a private guide. Discover top natural attractions such as Lake Laugarvatn, Gullfoss waterfall, and the geyser at Strokkur, and gain some insight into the region’s lively geothermal activity. Stop for some lunch at a restaurant in Friðheimar. Then, enjoy premium entry to the Blue Lagoon for a swim in the mineral-rich waters, and relax with an indulgent silica mud mask or algae mask.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in the Reykjavik area Private guide Premium entry tickets to the Blue Lagoon 3 hours at the Blue Lagoon Transport by private vehicle WiFi in vehicle Bottled water Silica mud mask and algae mask One drink of your choice Use of towel, bathrobe and slippers Reserved table with sparkling wine at LAVA Gratuities Food and drinks, unless specified Entrance fees, unless specified
- Tour availability depends on Blue Lagoon availability
- Please bring your own swimwear
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
- This tour is stroller accessible
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability