From Reykjavik: Hot Spring, Ice Cave & Snowmobile Tour30 Reviews
Discover Iceland‘s hot and cool secrets.
- Head straight toward Langjökull Glacier for a snowmobile tour
- Ease into a secret outdoor lagoon near the small village of Flúðir
- Visit a newly-discovered glacial ice cave in Langjökull
DescriptionDriving through the Geysir Hot Spring area with its boiling mud pits and spouting hot springs, you will head straight toward Langjökull Glacier for a snowmobile tour. The surrounding snowfields will take your breath away while you enjoy the thrill of dashing across Europe’s second largest glacier. Continue to a glacial ice cave, going over 300 feet deep into the ancient ice. Marvel at the layers of ash from past volcanic eruptions. For your last stop of the day tour in Iceland, be taken near the small village of Flúðir. Ease into a secret outdoor lagoon, a natural hot spring, for a luxurious bath to soothe all your cares away.
IncludesPick-up and drop-off at hotels in Reykjavik Guided super truck tour Snowmobile tour Equipment and protective clothing for snowmobile tour Access to the Secret Lagoon and towel Ice cave entrance fees Food and drink Bathing suit
- A valid driver's license is needed to operate a snowmobile
- You need to be at least 18-years-old
- The tour operator reserves the right to alter the itinerary according to weather and road conditions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability