My Guide Website?
Golden Circle with Secret Lagoon, Tomato Farm in Small Group8 Reviews
Discover the most popular route in Iceland on a secret Golden Circle tour. Bathe in a geothermal hot pool, and enjoy Thingvellir National Park, Geysir, Gullfoss Waterfalls, and the Secret Lagoon.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take in the spectacular sights of Iceland's Golden Circle on a minibus tour
- Be amazed by the Gullfoss Waterfalls, the Geysir Geothermal Area, and more
- Walk between two continents and admire the scenery of Thingvellir National Park
- Pamper yourself and avoid the crowds at the thermal pool of the Secret Lagoon
- Enjoy the chance to buy lunch at Friðheimar tomato farm along the way
DescriptionGet ready to enjoy Iceland's nature and culture as you explore the Golden Circle, the most popular route in Iceland. Marvel at the thundering Gullfoss Waterfalls, the Geysir Geothermal Area, Thingvellir National Park, and the Secret Lagoon. After pickup in Reykjavik, set off on your tour in a minibus. Make your way first to the Gullfoss Waterfalls, and admire this powerful and hypnotizing natural phenomenon. Continue to the stunning Geysir Geothermal Area and witness the Strokkur Geyser erupt every few minutes. Next, feast your eyes on Thingvellir National Park, the site of the ancient parliament of the Viking Commonwealth, founded in 930 A.D. Enjoy the unique chance to walk between two continents in a rift valley created by the drifting apart of the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates. Afterward, stop for lunch (not included) at Friðheimar tomato farm where green geothermal energy is used to harvest tomatoes. Following this, prepare to pamper yourself with a visit to the 'Gamla Laugin' thermal pool. This thermal pool, now renamed Secret Lagoon, is perfect for avoiding the crowds and mingling with the locals. Formed in 1891, it boasts the oldest swimming pool in Iceland and is maintained at a constant temperature of 38-40° Celsius.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation via air-conditioned vehicle with Wi-Fi Driver-guide Secret Lagoon admission
- The level of this tour is easy but sturdy shoes are recommended
- Children aged 16 years or under can enter the Secret Lagoon only with their parents; leaving children without adult supervision is prohibited
- Many pregnant women bathe in the lagoon, but it is important that each woman evaluates their own physical condition before entering the water
- It is vital to stay hydrated and nourished during the lagoon experience