Langjokull Glacier: Snowmobile & Natural Ice Cave Tour132 Reviews
Ride a snowmobile on Langjokull Glacier and explore a natural ice cave on this adventure tour.
- Combine glacier snowmobiling and a natural ice cave visit
- Explore an ice cave like a true adventurer
- Take amazing photos right outside the ice cave
DescriptionOn this adventure tour, combine glacier snowmobiling and a natural ice cave visit on Langjokull Glacier. Start by gearing up at the base camp before going over safety features regarding your snowmobile ride. When you take off, head to the glacier to start your adventure. After about a half hour of riding, reach the ice cave. Park the sleds and walk to the cave while taking in your great surroundings. Be sure to take plenty of picture as the ice cave offers outstanding photo opportunities. After visiting the cave, ride back to the base camp before heading to Gullfoss or Reykjavik.
Includes1-hour snowmobile ride Visit to a natural ice cave Glacier guide Pick-up service (only if coming from Reykjavik) All necessary snow gear Food and drinks Hiking shoes Pick-up service (only if meeting at Gullfoss Café)
- Please bring a valid driver's license to operate a snowmobile
- 2 people will share a snowmobile
- If you book an odd number of participants, you have to pay a single rider supplement
- Please remember to wear warm outdoor clothing and good hiking shoes
- This is a small-group experience
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY