Northern Lights Luxury Bus Tour from Reykjavik8 Reviews
Spend an evening in Iceland's countryside on a luxury bus in search of the northern lights. Ride in comfort and enjoy the commentary en route.
- See the northern lights through the transparent roof of a luxury coach
- Marvel at the incredibly colorful display in the nighttime sky
- Enjoy the commentary of a professional guide en route
DescriptionThe 3.5-hour tour begins with a pick-up in Reykjavík. Set off into the surrounding countryside in search of clear skies and the best northern lights displays. Prior to departure, the team will have researched the prime sighting locations. Tour in comfort in the customized Setra TopClass S 516 HDH with its 29 roomy leather seats, a cozy lounge area and a transparent roof that allows for panoramic views of the northern lights. Along the way, listen to entertaining and insightful commentary from a professional English-speaking guide. Once on site, light refreshments will be served as the breathtaking spectacle unfolds in the nighttime sky.
IncludesGuided tour Light refreshments Pick-up and drop off at hotels and special tour bus stops in central Reykjavik Free entrance to the Aurora Museum Grandagarður 2, 101 Reykjavík
- Children under 8 years old are not permitted on this tour
- Booking this Northern Lights tour also gives you a free ticket to visit the Aurora Museum in Reykjavik, Grandagarður 2, 101 Reykjavík. The free entrance is only valid on the day you join the tour, from the time the tour operator announces whether the tour is on (by email and on their website). The entrance fees to the Aurora Reykjavik exhibition are complementary meaning that if you do not wish to go to the museum, there is no partial refund
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability