Reykjavík: Golden Circle and Blue Lagoon Small Group Tour
Explore one of the most famous routes in Iceland, the Golden Circle Route and finish your day with a soak in the Blue Lagoon - one of the 25 wonders of the world!
- Discover Thingvellir National Park
- Take pictures of majestic Gullfoss Waterfalll
- Explore Geysir Geothermal Area
- See Strokkur erupting boiling water up to 25 meters every few minutes
- Bathe in the Blue Lagoon
DescriptionHead to the famous Golden Circle from Reykjavík on this 10-hour small-group tour. Take in some of Iceland's most famous sights, stopping first at historic Thingvellir National Park. Explore the UNESCO site, where forces of history and nature come together. Discover Iceland's first parliament, founded in 930 A.D. located in the park, as is the magnificent Silfra Fissure, a popular diving site. Stop at the Geysir geothermal area and see bubbling water spurting up to 25 meters in the air. Next, you will visit the Gullfoss Waterfall, where water cascades 32 meters into a rugged canyon. Finish your day while soaking in Blue Lagoon - one of the 25 wonders of the world!
IncludesSmall-group guarantee Reykjavik pickup and drop-off service Visit to Thingvellir National Park, Geysir, Gullfoss Waterfall, and Langjokull Glacier Free Wi-Fi on board Blue Lagoon admission fee Food and drinks
- Tour operation is highly dependent on weather conditions. If it is necessary to cancel the tour, the operator will provide a full refund, a rescheduled date, or an offer to join other day tours
- The duration of the trip is 10 hours
- The minibus has a capacity of 19 passengers
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY