Reykjavik: Private 2-Hour Downtown Walking Tour
Explore downtown Reykavik with a local guide. Walk by the city's major landmarks and visit the Volcano House to learn about Iceland's geological history and volcanic systems.
- Learn about Skuli Magnusson, the Father of Reykjavik
- Visit the striking Reykjavik City Hall
- Pass through the charming Ingolfstorg Square
- Explore Volcano House and get hands on with Icelandic rocks
DescriptionMeet your guide in downtown Reykjavik at the statue of Skuli Magnusson and begin exploring the city with a local. See the interestingly designed Reykjavik City Hall and pass by the picturesque Ingolfstorg Square. Learn fascinating facts, curiosities, and history about the city from your guide as you walk through Rejkjavik's downtown. Request to stop by the Harpa, the Concert Hall or continue on to the Volcano House. While at the Volcano House have the chance to learn about Iceland's geological and volcanic history. See and handle precious rocks or materials from Iceland's volcanic eruptions.
IncludesEnglish or German-speaking guide Promotional map of Iceland Volcano House entrance fee
- The tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility, but downtown Reykjavik is wheelchair accessible
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability