Small-Group Golden Circle & Blue Lagoon Tour with Admission252 Reviews
See Iceland’s most iconic attractions on the Golden Circle route. Journey from Reykjavík to central Iceland and relax in the Blue Lagoon.
- Experience the best of Iceland’s natural wonders on a minibus tour
- Marvel at the most beautiful of Iceland’s waterfalls
- Relax in the waters of the Blue Lagoon, with admission included
DescriptionTake a minibus tour of the Golden Circle with a maximum of 18 participants. See natural formations, such as geysers, waterfalls, lakes and more. Visit Thingvellir, a historic landmark and the place where the Icelandic Commonwealth was founded. Take a chance to visit the best place on earth to view the North Atlantic Divergent Ridge. See eruptions of up to 20 meters high at Strokkur, which erupts every 3 to 4 minutes. Pass by the dormant Geysir. Next, view Gullfoss, considered the most beautiful of Iceland’s 30,000 waterfalls. Make a stop for lunch. Then, travel to Kerið, a striking crater lake filled with blue-green water and surrounded by stark black and deep red slopes. End the day at the Blue Lagoon, where you'll enjoy bathing in the relaxing geothermal waters.
IncludesSmall-group tour Blue Lagoon Comfort admission ticket Admission to the Kerid Volcanic Crater Professional guide Pickup from selected hotels, official bus stops in central Reykjavik, and from the cruise port WI-Fi on the bus Meals Swimsuit rental
- Wear warm, waterproof clothing and good hiking shoes
- Bring a swimsuit. These can also be rented at the Blue Lagoon at your own expense
- Towels are included with Blue Lagoon admission tickets
- Use of conditioner and shower gel is complimentary and available in the Blue Lagoon shower rooms
- The maximum number of passengers on the tour will be 18
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY