My Guide Website?
South Shore Adventure Tour from Reykjavík88 Reviews
Enjoy a scenic coach tour of Iceland’s South Shore and stop to walk behind Seljarlandsfoss Waterfall. Explore the black sand coast and impressive Reynisdrangar rocks.
- Visit the small town of Hvolsvöllur between the inland swamps of Landeyjar
- Walk behind the cascades of Seljarlandsfoss Waterfall
- Admire the Skógafoss Waterfall, with one of the biggest water drops in Iceland
- Go the southernmost village of Iceland at Vik and see the beach that 'Islands Magazine' named one of the 10 most beautiful in the world
- Marvel at the basalt sea stacks of Reynisdrangar, situated under Reynisfjall Mountain