Traditional Icelandic New Year’s Eve Bonfire
Enjoy New Year’s Eve in Iceland the way the locals do, with a trip to a roaring bonfire in downtown Reykjavik. Mingle with friends new and old as you celebrate New Year’s the way Icelanders have for over 200 years.
- Warm yourself next to a celebratory bonfire in the heart of Reykjavik
- Experience a true Icelandic New Year’s Eve tradition, complete with music and fireworks
- Learn about old Icelandic customs and traditions
DescriptionOne of Iceland’s oldest traditions is the practice of holding a bonfire on New Year’s Eve. Join in the festivities with this trip to the heart of Reykajavik, Iceland’s capital, for a once-in-a-lifetime chance to celebrate like the locals do. The bonfires unite neighbors, friends and strangers in celebration of the new year and the tour offers a glimpse into traditional Icelandic culture. Music and fireworks add to the holiday spirit, creating memories you won’t soon forget. Since the bonfire is outdoors, take care to dress warmly.
IncludesBus pickup and dropoff at hotels in the Reykjavik capital area English-speaking guide Gratuities
- If you’d like to be picked up by bus, please give your hotel information when reserving the trip
- Please be ready for pick-up at your designated pickup point 30-minutes before the tour leaves
- Please note that the discount for children and youths is a family discount, and applies to maximum 2 children/youths per each full paying adult
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY