South Iceland & Glacier Hike Adventure5 Reviews
This tour includes sightseeing along the south coast, stopping at two major waterfalls. Then, you will go on a stunning hike through a glacial landscape featuring jagged peaks and expansive views on Sólheimajökull glacier.
- Look down on Skógafoss waterfall - an unusual perspective
- Feel the mist from Seljalandsfoss waterfall on your skin
- See the jagged peaks and expansive views while hiking over Sólheimajökull glacier
DescriptionFirst up on the itinerary is one of Iceland’s biggest waterfalls, Skógafoss. Those who are up for the challenge, can climb all 527 steps to the observation deck for a unique perspective. If you’re lucky, you’ll have a sunny day and see big rainbows through the waterfall mist. Then you head over to the star of the tour, Sólheimajökull glacier, where you'll hike for one hour through an otherworldly glacial landscape. On the way back, you'll stop at Seljalandsfoss, one of the South Coast’s most prominent waterfalls. Walking behind it and feeling the mist from the cascading water on your skin is the perfect ending to this South Coast adventure.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop off Expert guidance in English 1 hour hike on Sólheimajökull glacier with certified glacier guides Gear for glacier hiking (climbing harness, crampons and helmet) Wi-Fi on board Meals and drinks
- Minimum age for glacier hike is 10 years
- Please bring warm and waterproof clothing
- Please wear sturdy hiking boots • No previous glacier hiking experience is needed
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability