The Reykjavik Beer Tour7 Reviews
Join a Reykjavik Beer tour to experience Icelandic beer, local beer history, the best bars in Reykjavik, micro breweries and explore beautiful Reykjavik with a fun and knowledgeable local guide.
- Visit four of the most interesting beer venues in Reykjavik
- Explore Reykjavik with a fun & knowledgeable local beer expert
- Taste over 10 amazing Icelandic beers
- Try our most traditional schnapps, Black death or Brennivín in Icelandic
- Visit the fist micro brewery in down town Reykjavik
DescriptionThe Reykjavik Beer tour is perfect for beer lovers and fun travellers that want to explore Reykjavik with a local, get to know the Icelandic beer culture, and make new friends along the way. For approx. 4 hours you will walk in and around down town Reykjavik and explore four of the absolute favourite Icelandic bars that all have their very own specialties. One of the stops is a visit to a interesting local micro brewery where you will go behind the scenes and watch them brew and of course, try their latest batch. Other stops are a hip gastro pub, the best micro bar in town and the one venue that has the single largest Icelandic beer selection of them all. In the Beer Tour you will drink your way through history and cover everything from Iceland's incredible 74 year beer prohibition and til the exciting micro brewing scene of today. All drinks are included as well as light bar snacks. You will enjoy unique Icelandic beers and work your way through Iceland’s incredible beer saga at every location. In other words, the Reykjavik Beer Tour is the perfect introduction to Icelandic beer and a great evening activity.
IncludesYour fun and knowledgable local guide All drinks and bar snacks
- The age limit for the Reykjavik Beer Tour is 20 + years. Alternative options are of course available for non-drinkers.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability