Page 2 - Best Shopping in Reykjavik
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Reykjavik team
Shopping in Reykjavik should be a dream come true for any shopaholic. The city is filled with fashion, books, vintage stores, flea markets, boutiques, outlets, antique shops, gourmet food, Icelandic design, outdoor clothing, souvenir- and gift shops.
Laugavegur is the main shopping street in downtown Reykjavik, along with Skolavordustigur and Hverfisgata, but the whole downtown area is filled with shops, some in the most random places. Icelanders are very creative by nature, and as a result of that you will find numerous local stores selling clothing, art and jewellery from Icelandic designers. Reykjavik has two large shopping malls where well-known brands can be found along with restaurants, cinemas and cafes. Whip out your wallet and treat yourself
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Reykjavik: Golden Circle Full-Day Tour with Kerid Crater
- Iceland: Landmannalaugar Guided Hiking Experience
- Reykjavik: Sky Lagoon Entrance Pass With 7-Step Spa Ritual
- Reykjavik: Snaefellsnes Peninsula and Kirkjufell Day Trip
- Reykjavik: Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon Full-Day Guided Trip