Best Sights in Egilsstadir
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Reykjavik team
As Iceland is the country of splendid nature, Reykjavik is the city of riveting culture. There are plenty of things to be done, seen and experienced in Reykjavik, as well as all over the country.
Museums, thermal pools, festivals, landmarks, , public spaces and art are to be found all over the country. If you're looking to see a famous painting, learn about Icelandic plants, explore the history of Iceland, have a local experience, soak in a pool or shake yourself to the sound of Icelandic music, you've come to the right place.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Reykjavík: Volcanoes and Blue Lagoon Day Trip
- Reykjavik: Snaefellsnes Peninsula and Kirkjufell Day Trip
- From Reykjavik: Golden Circle Full Day Tour
- Reykjavik: Sky Lagoon Entrance Pass With 7-Step Spa Ritual
- From Reykjavik: South of Iceland Full-Day Trip